I couldn’t be more excited for the fun Harry Potter creations I have for you today. More creative DIY Harry Potter shirts, party ideas and a recipe!
It’s so fun seeing all the new Happy Harry Potter posts this year!
My friend Michelle from Happy Harry Potter posts through the most amazing Harry Potter party for her little boy. She set up an Happy Harry Potter posts station for the kiddo’s to make their own wands complete with a few super fantastic Happy Harry Potter posts and Happy Harry Potter posts.
Where are my Ravenclaws? The amazing Heidi from Happy Harry Potter posts made this darling Happy Harry Potter posts and has provided the design for free. You have to see how cute it looks on a notebook and onesie! So many fun options.
Why is it that tiny things are so stinking cute? The Happy Harry Potter poststhat Jessica from Happy Harry Potter posts made are certainly no exception! I’m pretty much obsessed with the details of the bottles and the tags are completely brilliant.
And in case you missed my latest Harry Potter post, I shared a super tasty Banana Butterbeer Muffins Recipe. Teddy and I whipped them up this week and they are pretty darn yummy if I do say so myself!
More Harry Potter Recipes and Crafts
So much cuteness right!? Need more? You check out ALL the Harry Potter posts from past years (and a bazillion more from me in between).
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway, even if you’ve already entered you can get another entry every day for pinning a different post! One lucky winner will receive all the amazing things below! ENTER by using the widget below (or clicking here).
And be sure to check out all the Harry Potter projects from past years and find all the new Happy Harry Potter creations from this year here, the post is updated daily!
- $50 Amazon gift card perfect for picking out your own awesome Harry Potter swag or stocking up on craft supplies to make your own inspired by the great tutorials from the series!
- $50 Shop credit to spend on LuLaRoe with RaeGunRoe who will be having a special Harry Potter inspired event during the series!
- One Harry Potter Baby Costume or House Tie Necklace from RaeGun perfect for Halloween, or sporting to a vacation to the Wizarding world, or just for any old Tuesday!
- One Nerdifore from Giggles and Mischief (put to a $40) she makes the cutest Harry Potter inspired dresses for big girls as well as My Little Pony, Super Hero and other awesomely geeky options.
- Dumbledore and Harry Potter action figures!
- Other surprise Harry Potter swag!