I was getting really jealous of everyone else’s Halloween decorations so I decided to throw some quick things together and make a fun garland. I just used scraps I had laying around and a garland I had stashed downstairs from last year’s wreath making kick. If like me you’re crazy busy during hallowing here a great way to still be involved with the festivities but not take too long out of your business to get it up. So here’s my quick boo garland tutorial.
It’s really quick since I’m working like crazy on costume orders but I think it’s cute enough and I bet you guys could make a way more awesome version with a little more time especially since half of this was made by the naughty nieces and it took us maybe 15 minutes tops.
What You Need
- white fabric
- fabric scraps (to make little pom pom poofs)
What To Do
- Hang the garland
- Cut white scraps into square-ish pieces (mine were stragglely but had a big patch in the middle)
- Put a small part of stuffing in the white and tie with ribbon to make ghosts
- Cut the other scraps into strips, gather a few strips and tie one around the middle to make a pom pom
- Put the ghosts and pom poms on the garland
- Go back to work (on wait that’s just me, you just enjoy your cute new decor)
I hope you like my fast ghostly decor. I think it would be fun with all kinds of other stuff so that every year it’s slightly different. I’m thinking feathers or black birds even mini pumpkins could be fun.