I was partaking in one of my guilty pleasures and thought it would be fun to share a few of late favs and see what little things warm your cockles as well.
- Saying the phrase “warm my cockles”. It’s like “warms my heart” right? but better. And my husband and sister hate it :)
- MacDonald’s Chicken MacNugget Happy Meals. Yup I said it. I love those salty fries, that delicious nugget and my diet coke with lemon. I tell them I want it fresh and that I’ll wait extra time. I drive through then read my current book whilst eating it in the parking lot.
- Checking books off on my goodreads account. It satisfies my natural love of list and goal making and marking things off.
- My newish purse. I put my MIL on alert for a sale on this baby and once it FINALLY happened she called me up with a coupon, and I also had a gift card from some returned Christmas presents and voila the bag I’ve been pining after for 1$ yup you read that right.
- Downton Abbey. No spoilers though since I’ve been watching the disc old school through Netflix so I’m a whole season behind.
So what things have you been loving lately? No really I want to know.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
And your sister and your hub are right!
I love the new Harmons that opened downtown. Yeah everything is 30% more than any other grocery store but it’s so convenient and pretty.
Also necklaces. Unlike you I’m not a jewelry person but ever since you gave me my Mockingjay necklace I’ve been wearing one everyday.
I am following your blog with GFC
Now follow back my blog with GFC too
Rachel @ My Happily Ever After says
thank you for acknowledging the greatness of mcdonald’s french fries :)
most people look at me like i’m crazy when i tell them that i love them!