I was partaking in one of my guilty pleasures and thought it would be fun to share a few of late favs and see what little things warm your cockles as well.
- Saying the phrase “warm my cockles”. It’s like “warms my heart” right? but better. And my husband and sister hate it :)
- MacDonald’s Chicken MacNugget Happy Meals. Yup I said it. I love those salty fries, that delicious nugget and my diet coke with lemon. I tell them I want it fresh and that I’ll wait extra time. I drive through then read my current book whilst eating it in the parking lot.
- Checking books off on my goodreads account. It satisfies my natural love of list and goal making and marking things off.
- My newish purse. I put my MIL on alert for a sale on this baby and once it FINALLY happened she called me up with a coupon, and I also had a gift card from some returned Christmas presents and voila the bag I’ve been pining after for 1$ yup you read that right.
- Downton Abbey. No spoilers though since I’ve been watching the disc old school through Netflix so I’m a whole season behind.