As things get busier -and boy are they busy, seriously my nights and weekends are booked straight for the next two weeks plus my list of orders to fill is enormous- I do want to keep my “make one thing for me once a month” goal. So here are few projects that I want to take seriously. I’m a set the sights high type of gal as regular blog readers have seen I’ll shoot to make 3 out of the 10 shirts for top week and just cut out ahem one which is still sitting unsewed. But, this list is doable and also things I need to do.
- Shower Curtain and window ruffle: the photo above shows the fabrics. It was started tonight at sewing class. I hope to have it finished next week, it won’t take long but I’ve got orders that must come first
- Robe: although a little late for this school season, the kids at the elementary school that sits in my back yard may appreciate me having one
- Storage boxes: Covering all my boxes that my fabric is in so my giant shelf looks tidier.
- Decorate the Bedroom: This will consist of hanging pictures making a pelmet (window boxy thing) and maybe some pillow cases and a blanket. Seriously our bedroom is so ugly!
These two are of lower priority but I’d like to get to them sometime
- Aprons and pot holders: I want them for function and also to decorate with
- Butterfly wreath: I linked to this a while ago but the naughties love playing with the cricket and I still want to make this
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply