This week’s Top 10 is book cover of books I’ve read. And I’ll do you skimmers a favor and only include books I actually like too ;) These are all fun books that I’ve rave about before but if you have questions about them let me know and if you click through it’ll take you to amazon where you can read a description.
Also, if you’re just stopping by for the first time this week welcome you made it! I moved to wordpress over the weekend and changed my url from raegunwear to https://www.raegunramblings.com (since I figured that makes more sense. So if things look a little off please bear with me so I’m still learning the ropes and figuring things out :)
And for those of you joining in on the Bookish Photo Challenge on Instagram and Twitter I want to confirm that yes we WILL be continuing the fun in June. I hope to have the new prompts up soon! Check out everyone’s pictures so far by searching the hash tag #rgrphotoaday on instagram and twitter.
- Fire by Kristin Cashore – I’m in love with these new paperback covers like might have to double by in love
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – I hated the original cover but I think these new ones fit so well plus I just love the design
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – The hardcover is one of the most gorgeous books, cover, insides, fonts all of it. The hardcover is almost impossible to find (well at least around Christmas it was) my husband worked and worked and found one of the last 3 in the US (according to B&N) yup that’s love!
- Matched by Ally Condie – I love the imagry and the dress, well you already know I like the Matched dress ;)
- Transparent by Natalie Whipple – There’s something so stunning to me about this cover, love the colors and the feel it fits the awesomeness of the story perfectly
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michell Hodkin – I love this cover I just think it’s super pretty
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton – I admit it I like girls in dresses covers and it’s a perk to me that her face is cut off
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – love the feel and look and simplicity of it, such a perfect cover for such a good book (yay for a gender neutral cover that’s interesting!)
- Glitch by Heather Anastaiu – I’ve always loved this cover. The colors the bits of circuitry yup I just really like it.
- Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza – This cover totally grabbed me. I just think it’s stunning and it is the only cover that my husband has ever commented on I really think they did a great job on this one.