I didn’t get around to sending out Christmas cards. I thought about doing a New Years card but after seeing this darling customer appreciation picture I’m thinking a Valentine’s day card would be so fun. To help I’ve thrown together a bunch of fun ideas for Valentine’s Day photos outfits and prop ideas.
This little lady above is Anabelle the sweet daughter of Melissa from My Bliss Photography. She is wearing my Love Bird Diaper covers. I just relisted those plus a few other Valentines appropriate outfits in my shop just in case any one wants to order in time for Valentine’s pictures. The normal turnaround time is 2-3 weeks before shipping so the sooner the better!
- DIY feather rosette clip (it would be easy to put on a headband for baby)
- Light Pink Bunny Ruffle bottoms
- Big Bow Pillows or Valentine’s Day Pillows (I could see these being cute in the background)
- Cute DIY baby shoes
- Easy sequined heart headband
- Simple velvet bow hair clips
- Double fingerprint pendant tutorial (how fun would it be to make the pendant have it in the shot and give the picture and pendant)
- Cheater Baby bow tie
- Pink and Read Valentine’s Day baby ruffle diaper covers
- Vintage inspired red lace baby sunsuit
And I shared this darling customer picture a few years ago but how could I not post it again. So darling right? This cutie pie is wearing my Classic Retro Ruffler.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures says
Adorable ideas! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Such cute ideas! I definetly have to try a few.