I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. It’s been non-stop around. After church we went to my in-laws with my side of the family too (they like to do everything together, it’s nice) and hung out and ate and then everyone crashed. So while they were all napping I had the porch all to myself and I read and read and read. It was pretty perfect. Since I know you like knowing these things, I’m reading The Ward which comes out the end of the month I’m about 100 pages to the end but it’s seriously good so I definitely recommend adding it to your goodreads! I’ll report back when I finish it.
And because it’s the end of the month here are some of my favorite moments from Instagram. Feel free to follow me at @raegunramblings . It’s kinda my favorite social media place.
- just a normal day in my Etsy Shop life (oh and I discovered Cookie Butter)
- making T’s outfit for her Mermaid Party
- finally read Indigo Spell and LOOOOVED it
- tried Penney Anns in SLC, UT. Best Biscuits and gravy I’ve ever had
- screamed like a crazy person when the Siege and Storm ARC arrived.
- had a blast at Dark Days
- was so excited to check out a bunch of new books
- tried my hand at stenciling and made over my stools/side tables
- may have gone overboard buying fabric
And on the menu for this week…
|Day||Main Meal||Goals (Veggies, Whole Grain, Fish)|
|Sunday||Easter Feast||Grains and nuts: granola bars
Veggies: Peas, Salad
|Wednesday||Chicken Sausage and Risotto|
|Thursday||Taco Mac and Cheese|
|Friday||Nachos with the Girls|
And in case you were wondering, I decided to postpone the pet peeves party until next month. I just felt kinda weird doing pet peeves over easter you know? But not to worry we’ll do it for April’s About Me!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Debra Hawkins says
I love Indigo Spell too, although at the end I just wanted to throw it. They were finally going to be happy and little sisters have to ruin it. :)
can i Buy Twitter followers says
We stumbled over here different page and thought I
might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.