I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend. It’s been non-stop around. After church we went to my in-laws with my side of the family too (they like to do everything together, it’s nice) and hung out and ate and then everyone crashed. So while they were all napping I had the porch all to myself and I read and read and read. It was pretty perfect. Since I know you like knowing these things, I’m reading The Ward which comes out the end of the month I’m about 100 pages to the end but it’s seriously good so I definitely recommend adding it to your goodreads! I’ll report back when I finish it.
- just a normal day in my Etsy Shop life (oh and I discovered Cookie Butter)
- making T’s outfit for her Mermaid Party
- finally read Indigo Spell and LOOOOVED it
- tried Penney Anns in SLC, UT. Best Biscuits and gravy I’ve ever had
- screamed like a crazy person when the Siege and Storm ARC arrived.
- had a blast at Dark Days
- was so excited to check out a bunch of new books
- tried my hand at stenciling and made over my stools/side tables
- may have gone overboard buying fabric
And on the menu for this week…
|Day||Main Meal||Goals (Veggies, Whole Grain, Fish)|
|Sunday||Easter Feast||Grains and nuts: granola bars |
Veggies: Peas, Salad
|Wednesday||Chicken Sausage and Risotto|
|Thursday||Taco Mac and Cheese|
|Friday||Nachos with the Girls|
And in case you were wondering, I decided to postpone the pet peeves party until next month. I just felt kinda weird doing pet peeves over easter you know? But not to worry we’ll do it for April’s About Me!