This is my kid’s last week of school, I know some of you have been out for weeks, but we’re just waiting to actually get our summer started over here! We just planted our first garden at this house and will be sharing our fun garden beds soon. Now we are working on completely overhauling our front yard. I’ve been scouring the web for some fun garden ideas and you guys did not disappoint in last week’s block party!
Let it Grow! 10 Fun Garden Ideas
We are in landscaping mode over at our house, and we’re at a point where it’s just going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better! Yikes. So much dirt, rocks and yard debris are making me a little crazy , and I’m ready to go on vacation and call in the professionals! In the meantime we have been having some fun over here! Check out some of these fun posts!
Now it’s time to show me what you’ve been up to! Link up your posts to the block party for your chance to be featured on all four of our blogs! 🙂
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Let it Grow! 10 fun garden ideas
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!