These days I need food that I can make and eat quick. Between trying to get all my Halloween costume orders made and juggling a baby that wants to be held a lot this easy Apricot Hand Pie Recipe fits the bill perfectly. Plus it’s great for using up all those delicious apricots. Oh and here’s a secret they are naturally
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 6 apricots halved (fresh, frozen, canned any will work)
- 6 TBS cream cheese (or if you want to make it vegan you can use Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese)
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- Thaw the puff pastry. And cut into thirds (I just cut down the fold lines).
- Smear on 2 TBS cream cheese to half of each piece of puff pastry.
- Top with 2 apricots each (so 4 halves).
- Sprinkle each with 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Fold over and press closed with the ends of a fork.
- Bake at 400 F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
These are so quick and easy they are perfect for new mamas or anyone who is in need of something yummy and fast. Want a few other yummy recipes? Well here you go :)