I’m always trying to get more vegetables in our diet and with Spring here I even more on the lookout for light tasty sides to add to our meals. Today I’m sharing a quick and easy Feta Pepperoni Salad that is perfect for completing any meal. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
If you know my husband you know that he is NOT a sugar coat-er. Don’t ask him for his opinion if you aren’t ready to hear the truth. So when he gives unsolicited praise you know it’s good. While we were gobbling this up along side some sandwiches last week he keep saying how much he liked it and how he really liked the addition of the pepperonis. Score!
- Mixed Greens
- Crumbled Feta
- Hormel Pepperoni Minis
- Egg Roll or Wonton Wrappers
- Oil for frying the noodles
- Balsamic Vinaigrette (or make your own with my favorite dressing recipe)
- Start by frying up your wonton strips. If you use egg rolls you’ll want to cut them in half and then cut strips before frying. Allow to cool.
- To make your own Balsamic Vinaigrette just combine equal parts balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes and whisk to combine. So easy. Or grab your favorite balsamic vinaigrette from the fridge.
- Toss the mixed greens with dressing.
- Add in feta.
- Sprinkle with generous amounts of mini pepperonis.
- Finally top with your crispy noodles.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.