I love color and I love all colors, so naturally I love RAINBOWS!! They just make me so happy! With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, we are seeing a lot more rainbows this time of year. Here are some fabulous rainbow craft and recipe ideas!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
- Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Rainbow Ideas image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!