It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
I haven’t started this year’s Valentine Projects yet, but you can see this post for a collection of some of my favorite off-beat past Valentine’s Projects.
And here are a few recent projects I’ve posted on my blog and other places around the web.
You can also find me hanging out here:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine’s picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Carole Rae says
So many good ideas!!!!!!!!!!
Kids Activities Blog says
Thank you for another great party this week! Everything looks great!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for hosting. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Erlene Amat says
Thank you for hosting. Have a super week!
So awesome that you featured my Cherry Heart Mini Pies!! Love your blog, RaeGun! Pinned several links… wonderful fun this week for sure. Pinned your party also. Best wishes, Linda @Crafts a la mode
Lilia Vanini says
Hi there, this is my first party with your lovely blog, I can´t find the button to place on my blog, can you please tell me where I can find it, thank you so much!
We don’t require any buttons we just ask that you pin the main image