Whether it’s the end of the year, teacher appreciation week or just an average Tuesday, it’s always a good time to show those men and women that they are appreciated! Teachers put so much time and energy into their jobs and the kids they teach that. If you need some great DIY teacher gifts, check out these last minute teacher appreciation gift ideas that were linked last week in the linky party.
* Erase Marker Printable * Crayon Printable * Jar and Starburst * Smarties * Crayon Monogram *
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Gifts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply