The 4th of July is only a couple weeks away, which means that we are right in the middle of summer! Crazy how fast time is going right now, I feel like we were just celebrating Christmas a couple of weeks ago. I love the 4th of July! It’s such a fun holiday to celebrate! Here are some super fun 4th of July crafts and food to make the holiday more fun!
Red, White and Blue Mini Cheesecakes
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Now it’s time for the party!
We’d love it if you pinned the 4th of July Crafts and Food image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply