1. fold ribbon in half lengthwise
2. fold ribbon in a loop
3. fold and loop ribbon on top of itself while twisting a couple times (this took me some experimenting to figure out how I liked it) take a stitch to secure it in place.
4. fold and loop and twist and stitch more until it’s as full as you like then cut the ribbon and secure the thread with some knots
5. repeat until you have three rose-ish things
6. cut some felt circles a little smaller than the roses, you just don’t want them sticking out
7. figure out where you want the top rose to go, I put the head band on looked in the mirror and noted where I thought it would look nice
8. glue the first felt base onto the underside of the headband, then glue the first rose to the headband and felt base, repeat with the other two roses
9. look at your creation, wear it and feel all fancy.
UPDATE: I forgot to remind everyone about the flickr group. Join it (it’s just brand new we need members) and for sure if you make one of these post your pictures there.