It’s the last week of 2019, the last week of the decade. Where does the time go? Before we get to the linky party, we have some news: this our last week of the Block Party linky party. I have been doing a linky party for 10 years, this one is #511 for me. I have loved doing it and I am so grateful to everyone who linked up through the years. Since it’s a new decade, we thought it was time to let this linky party go. The three of us aren’t going anywhere though, so make sure you check out our blogs and see what we are up to :). We all wanted to say THANK YOU, we really do appreciate all of you!
Now let’s get to the party! The new year is almost here and for me, that means it is time to organize all the things. I’m ready to have my life back in order and organized. Here are some great ideas to help get your life organized and in order.
- Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Organizing Ideas image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!