Whether your kids have already adjusted to their back-to-school schedule and are all settled in to their new class routine…or you’re like us and will be starting school this coming week (or the next), you’ll love these Back-to-School Ideas we’ve rounded up…
You can also find me hanging out here:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back-to-School picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting!
Erin @How to Nest for Less says
Sharing with your party this week my newly painted laundry room cabinets. They turned out really pretty and I think you’ and your readers will enjoy them! Thanks for hosting!
Kids Activities Blog says
Loving the party again this week. Thanks for all you do putting it together and hosting!
Ronique Gibson says
Thanks for featuring How to Make a Burlap Wreath’s Back to School teacher’s wreath! What great ideas for back to school season. :)
Katrina | TOTSFamily.com says
Thank you for featuring our Home School Sample Schedule post.
Camille Gabel says
Thanks for featuring our back to school crafts!