This week the kids get out of school and winter break officially starts! Are you ready for it? It is always crazy chaos at my house because the kids are so excited about Christmas and school being out. Well this year I am going to be prepared and have some awesome Christmas kids crafts for them to do during break! Here are some great ideas to do this week with the kids!
Advent Calendar Activity Cards
Elf on the Shelf Playing Cards
* Melted Crayon Ornaments * Christmas Candy Bars * Christmas Dishes * Santa & Reindeer Place Settings * Wooden Snowflake * Christmas Candy Pouches *
- We’d love it if you pinned the Christmas Kids Crafts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thank you for hosting. I love sharing with your readers and always find inspiration here. Have a blessed week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Journa Ramirez says
This party is awesome! Thank you for hosting. -Journa, from the tean at http://www.lollyjane.com
Camille Gabel says
THanks for featuring our snowmen!