I am so excited to announce that my bloggy friends and I are joining our linky parties into one giant blog party!
Hosted by: Making the World Cuter, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Rae Gun Ramblings & Keeping it Simple Crafts
We’re bringing Making the World Cuter Monday, Market Yourself Monday, What we Wore Read and Made and Motivate Me Monday all together!
What does that mean for you? It means you get to link up once at any one of these fabulous sites…and your link will automatically be shared on ALL of these fabulous sites!
Huge time saver…which means more time to do what you want to actually be doing, like looking through all the great links!
Each week we will take turns choosing the features, this week the features were chosen by Tiffany at Making the World Cuter.
I’m excited to be a part of this fun block party! I love these girls! If you don’t know me yet, here are a couple of my fave recent posts;
- Back to School Writing Journals
- Hunny Pot Cupcakes
- Paleo Cookie Dough Bars
- Kids Book Shelves
- Clean Microfiber the Easy Way
For the features this week I chose 9 sewing projects for little girls.
- Color Block Dress- I Seam Stressed
- Red Riding Hood Outfit-Nap Time Creations
- Ruffle pants and shirt-Sews n Bows
- Dress with Sash-Daisies and Dresses
- Ruffle Circle Skirt Dress-Pienkel
- Nova Top-Stitch It Up
- Faux wrap top-Fresh off the Bolt
- Pillow Case Dress-Homemade Ginger
- Nautical knot skirt-Sugar Tart Crafts
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.\
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Diana Rambles says
Thanks for hosting!
[email protected] of Laughter says
Thank you so much for hosting Ladies! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo
Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says
Thanks for the party. I hope you’re enjoying the holiday weekend.
Amy mayen says
Marisa, I’m really excited about the new thang!! It will be a time saver since I already read most of those blogs…and now I get a couple more to check out too!! Thanks for hosting M, and Tiffany, thank you for choosing my Tinny flip as a feature!!
Me too! Thanks for linking up :)
Tiffany H says
You betchya Amy! It’s super cute! :)