Welcome to this week’s linky party! As the weather begins to warm up above the equator, it’s time to think about spending more time OUTSIDE! I’ve gathered up a bunch of fun ideas that’ll make time outside more comfortable and more fun!
Tips for Painting Outdoor Planters
I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll appreciate!
Now let’s look at what YOU’ve been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- First, we’d love it if you pinned the image above of ST PATRICKS DAY recipes!
- In order to make it easier for other partiers to find your post, link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Kids Activities Blog says
The Bottle Bird Feeder looks so pretty! Great party!
Cincy Shopper says
Dropping off my Carrot Garden Cupcakes. Thanks for hosting!
LiliaCraftParty (@LiliaCraftparty) says
I always get hungry looking at this wonderful party!!!
Thank you so much to host!
Quirky Homemaker says
What a great linkup! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve featured your DIY Windchimes at Skip to My Lou in this DIY Windchime roundup post: http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.com/2017/05/10-cute-outdoor-chime-diys-to-spruce-up.html
I hope you have a great weekend!