By now, you know that we have teamed up to bring you one FANTASTIC link party!Today I am hosting this great party! I’m Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
I absolutely love to do crafts with my kids or make things that my kids will enjoy and play with. Here are a few of my most popular Halloween crafts:
Here’s what we all have been up to this past week:
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! We had over 600 links, it’s was awesome!! So much talent out there. Here are a few that caught my eye:
Orange Sweater Pumpkin by Posed Perfection
Candy Corn Cupcakes by Raining Hot Coupons
Mason Jar Cake Pops by Pint Sized Baker
Pencil Snacks by Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
Ghost Costume by Kadydid Designs
Rocket Ship Pinata by Soda Pop Ave
Industrial Pumpkins by My Love 2 Create
Click Below to continue onto the Link Party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!