hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings
| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
kicked off with Read Across America Day celebrating Dr. Seuss, and the
whole month of March is National Reading Month, so to celebrate reading,
I’m running a series called For the LOVE of BOOKS. There will be lots
more fun book inspired posts in the next couple weeks, so be sure to
stop by. Here are a few of my recent posts:*2 Easy Dr. Seuss Themed Shirts*Easy Brown Bear, Brown Bear Cake*Why Reading with Kids is Important*
And in honor of National Reading Month, we’ve got a fun Round-Up of Projects and Recipes Inspired by books.
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Karyn - Pint Sized Baker says
Thanks for the party Marissa. I hope you are getting some sleep in and enjoying this new mommy life.
Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures says
Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Blair @ The Seasoned Mom says
Thanks so much for featuring my Dr. Seuss projects! Glad to be back for another party this week. :)
Thanks so much for the party Marissa!!
Cindy @ Hun... What's for Dinner? says
Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a great week!