It’s Easter in a week, so it’s time to be completely in “Easter mode”. Let all the festivities begin! There is still plenty of time to do some fun, festive and creative things for Easter and here are some great ideas for you to do this week!
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
Easter is such a fun holiday to celebrate and it’s so great to make fun treats for the kids. Here are a few treats that I have made for my kids in the past years
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Easter Foods and Treats image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Loading InLinkz ...