It is apple season!! Apples are one of my favorite fruits and now that I live in Washington, I especially love apples! There is nothing better than going and picking a fresh honeycrisp apple off of a tree in the fall, yum! Since it’s apple season, I decided that we needed to share some amazing and easy apple recipes for the block party. Warning, your mouth might start to drool!
Cheese Eggplant Apple Quesadillas
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Apple Recipes image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply