It’s time for another Block Party but before I get to that I want to introduce our new co-hosts! Polly from Pieces by Polly and Beth from Hungry Happenings. Thank you to all of you who submitted your names there were so many great options it was hard to pick. This sadly is Summer’s last week as co-host so make sure to stop by Sumo’s Sweet Stuff to give her some love.
I, Marissa, am so excited to be your host this week. I’ve in full “get ready for baby mode” with just about 1 month left until my due date. So crazy right? So I’ve been baby crafting up a storm. Check out my DIY Moby baby carrier (so easy, there really is no need to pay the big bucks to get a name brand one) and my maternity version of the Bess shirt.
I have also been busily cleaning house. Trying to get rid of extra stuff (you may have caught my destash on Instagram) and make room for the little guy. Part of that is getting my fabric collection under control. So today I’m sharing some awesome projects to do with fabric scraps that you all have linked up!
And also be sure to check out some of these fabulous tutorials and recipes from our hosts!
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- Pretty Please pin the above two images! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!