I’m loving the change of weather so let’s celebrate with a fabulous collection of Fall crafts and recipes!
Large Fall Sign | Easy Fall Table Runner | Monster Halloween Pillows | Halloween Oreo Surprise Cheesecakes
Metallic Fall Jars | Copper Leaf Mobile | Fall Bench Tutorial | Painted Acorns | Single Use Fall Leaf Soaps
Mason Jar Coloring Page | DIY Rustic Wheelbarrow | Fall Haystack Cookies | Rustic Twig Leaf Tutorial
Burlap Mason Jars | 5 Minute Fall Wreath | Fall Doily Leaf Napkin Ring | Fall Coffee Table | Easy Fall Sign
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
I’ve been on a pillow making binge lately, making lots of pillows to go with the reading corner we made for my daughter’s teacher.
I’m also hosting an I-Spy Square Swap this week. There are still a few spots open if anyone is interested.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back-to-School picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply