Hi everyone! Time for the Block party! We are working on getting some new graphics, as we have lost Beth from Hungry Happenings to other endeavors!
This week I, Tiffany will be your party host!
My daughter is obsessed with making clothes for her American Girl Dolls and so I have been keeping an eye out for some cute things she can make, so I thought I’d share 10 of my favorite patterns that I’ve found! Find more on my American Girl Doll Patterns Pinterest Board
10 Free American Girl Doll Clothes Patterns
Now it’s time to show us what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the American Girls Doll Clothes Patterns image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!