- Strawberry Fronana Dairy Free “Ice Cream”, Norwegian Blotkake, Berry Rose and Basil Cooler, Tip for Easy Chocolate Dipped Strawberries,
- Creamy Strawberry Popsicles, Chocolate Strawberry Bouquet, Fruit-Filled Crepes, Mango and Strawberry Stroopwafel Napoleon,
- Open Faced Fruit Pie, Rhu-Berry Pie, Strawberry Plant Teacher Gift, 4 Ingredient Reduced Fat Strawberry Champagne Funfetti Cobbler,
- Strawberry Meringues, White Chocolate Cheesecake with Fresh Mixed Berries, Strawberry Arugula Salad, Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles,
- Eaton Mess Cupcakes, Best Strawberry Spinach Salad, Felt Strawberries, 4th of July Fruit Pizza Shaped Like Uncle Sam’s Hat
taste it…at least if the taste of summer is our strawberries. With
strawberries popping up in our gardens and Farmers Markets, I thought a
Strawberry Round-Up was in order.
This week’s party is hosted by Polly from Pieces by Polly. Some of the recent projects I’ve shared include: The Olivia (the Pig) Outfit, Kindergarten I-Spy Quilt, and the Wee Wander Triangle Scrap Quilt
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.