It’s time for another round of Sew Our Stash but this last month I’m pretty much in zombie mode as well as what the heck size is my body mode so I didn’t make any wearables this month for myself. So instead of sharing new creations that won’t fit for long I thought I’d share a bunch of great women’s sewing patterns, tutorials, and inspiration pics that I hope to make over this next year.
- Datura Blouse Pattern by Deer and Doe
- Nautical Diva Color Block Shirt Tutorial from Alida Makes
- Chiffon Sleeve Raglan from I Still Love you
- Penelope Peplum Pattern with Circle Skirt Add on from See Kate Sew
- Norah Top Child’s Pattern from Mouse House Creations sewn by Simple Simon and Co.
- Sassy Librarian Blouse class and pattern from Craftsy
- Darling Ranges Pattern by Megan Nielsen
- Rosa Blouse Pattern from Kate & Rose
Don’t forget to swing by Flamingo Toes to see what Bev sewed up this month. And make sure to keep tagging your selfish sewing pictures with #sewourstash and follow Bev and Me on Instagram to see what we’re sewing throughout the month!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.