By now, you know that we have teamed up to bring you one FANTASTIC link party!Today I am hosting this great party! I’m Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
Here are some of our best DIY costumes:
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were some amazing ideas, I loved going through them!! Here are some fun Halloween kid crafts!
Click through to get to the party
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Clever Costumes Book and Craft Kit Giveaway
And before you go I have a great costume book giveaway going on! It’s full of creative step by step instructions and inspirations on how to turn everyday items into awesome costumes. This would be great year around and I could see it making a fun Christmas present for your favorite little fashion designer or kiddo that just likes to make stuff. See more in this post or to enter to win your own copy of Clever Costumes just see the widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.