I love these Harry Potter printables and awesome home decor ideas these ladies shared!
Do you know my friend Morena of Morena’s Corner, lover of creepy things and one of the most creative humans I know? Well she’s awesome and so is this Harry Potter DIY Mandrake. I’m so blown away by it. Hop over to check out her video.
I have completely lost count of the number of Harry Potter related shirts I have but that’s not stopping me from digging through my stash to find a shirt to turn use this great When in Doubt Go to the Library SVG on. Thank goodness Stephanie from Swoodson Says has is sharing the template for free!
I may have a receipt holding my spot in my current read but not for long because I TOTALLY will be printing off some of these gorgeous Modern Harry Potter bookmarks that Havalah from Sisters, What? shared. I love everything about them the aesthetic, the quotes. So pretty I’m tempted to use the design on a book bag or shirts, see I told you I had a problem.
With all the reading and such this series entails I’m shocked that over the years we’ve never had someone share bookend. It was certainly overdue! Lucky for us Vanessa of Tried and True blog and filled that void with these darling Bertie Bott’s Jellybean Bookends.
And just in case you missed it, I shared a super easy tutorial for making Luna Lovegood’s DIY Glitter Playdough. I like to imagine Luna creating and passing out the sparkly perfection to fellow students in the halls of Hogwarts. But really this is the best glitter playdough, not like the sticky stuff that they normally sell.
So much cuteness right!? Need more? You check out ALL the Harry Potter posts from past years (and a bazillion more from me in between).
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway, even if you’ve already entered you can get another entry every day for pinning a different post! One lucky winner will receive all the amazing things below! ENTER by using the widget below (or clicking here).
And be sure to check out all the Harry Potter projects from past years and find all the new Happy Harry Potter creations from this year here, the post is updated daily!
- $50 Amazon gift card perfect for picking out your own awesome Harry Potter swag or stocking up on craft supplies to make your own inspired by the great tutorials from the series!
- $50 Shop credit to spend on LuLaRoe with RaeGunRoe who will be having a special Harry Potter inspired event during the series!
- One Harry Potter Baby Costume or House Tie Necklace from RaeGun perfect for Halloween, or sporting to a vacation to the Wizarding world, or just for any old Tuesday!
- One Nerdifore from Giggles and Mischief (put to a $40) she makes the cutest Harry Potter inspired dresses for big girls as well as My Little Pony, Super Hero and other awesomely geeky options.
- Dumbledore and Harry Potter action figures!
- Other surprise Harry Potter swag!