I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. It’s time to start breaking out the Summer Decor and we’re already gearing up for Father’s Day at our house. Here are some ideas to inspire:
DIY Leather Ottoman | BBQ Rub | Father’s Day Printable Cards | Dad Sign | Father’s Day Printable Bottle Tags | DIY Father’s Day Pop-Up Card | Leather Key Chain | Handprint Tie | Custom Telescope Cover | Honey Sandlewood Soap Pucks | Framed Fishing Gift | Ice-Cream Sundae Gift Idea
You can also find me hanging out here:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gifts for Dads picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
How to Nest for Less says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Almost Supermom says
Love sharing my latest recipes with your parties every week. Thank you so much!
Everyday Vcitories says
Sharing with your party this week my post on 3 must knows to find a woman mentor for working moms. Hope you’re having a nice weekend!
She Saved says
Hope you’re having a great weekend! Thanks for hosting again!
Kids Activities Blog says
Love joining your party this week. Thanks for hosting!
Totally the Bomb says
Your party is always full of amazing ideas. Thank you!
Katie @ The Crafty Blog Stalker says
Thank you for featuring my Honey Sandalwood Soap Pucks! Love the party and wouldn’t miss it!
LZ [email protected] The Summery Umbrella says
Thank you so much for including my DIY Ottoman and hosting!! Have a great weekend :)