The Harry Potter Goodness continues with 7 new fun Harry Potter posts! There’s seriously a little bit of everything today. Printables, kid activities, travel tips, jewelry deals, recipes and more! And don’t forget to enter the giveaway and remember you can do the pinterest entry every day if you want :)
Who else is loony for Luna? These Luna paper dolls are so cute! Hop over to Me and My Inklings to get the free printable of Luna and all her cute accessories! And while you’re there make sure to check out the awesome word search that would be so fun for the kids or having out at your next Harry Potter themed party.
Do you know Tina from Sugar Bean Bakers? She’s one of the most Potter crazed bloggers out there and I say that as a huge compliment. She’s gathered a TON of amazing Harry Potter posts together for super easy access. Want HP recipes, travel tips, crafts? She’s got it all and more!
Last year Carolina from 30 Minute Crafts made the most awesome quickie Harry Potter inspired jewelry. This year she’s got a fast Monster Book of Monsters tutorial that you will love! So easy and so cute. The kids (or big kids) will love you for ever! I just want to make one so I can pet it personally.
One of my priorities in the near future is to decorate my house. We’ve been here for an embarrassing long time with nothing on the walls and no cute nooks and I want that to change. This fun Harry Potter art might be the first thing I make! Check it out on She’s Crafty!
Who doesn’t love push pops? Now imagine delicious cake inside them dressed up like golden snitches yup you read that right! Dee from The CSI Project is sharing the coolest Golden Snitch Cake Pop tutorial! So so cute.
Some of you already know I have somewhat of an addiction to bookish jewelry and that includes Potter pieces. I seriously have TONS. I’m so excited to have Becky my friend from Utah Sweet Savings who shares deals of all kinds (not just in UT) sharing this awesome round up of Harry Potter Jewelry deals that she’s found around the web!
And finally if you missed my post from earlier today I shared how to make Dumbledore’s pensieve with two different recipes. One is a little more involved (the other totally lazy girl approved) and both are absolutely delicious and adorable.
- The September Bookish Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.