I’ve rounded up 10 simple but wide-ranging projects for the kitchen to make it more warm, charming and productive. We all spend SO much time in the kitchen even if we’re making basic meals – might as well make it a happier place to be!
Organized pantries and accessible spices sure do make cooking easier! Cute towels and aprons and reusable tea bags make any kitchen cozier. Cutting boards and casserole carriers that are your own make your kitchen feel more your own! And, well, a shiplap wall for $75 and a little elbow grease? How FUN! Enjoy clicking through to each of these projects for big time inspiration!
6 Ways to Create Kitchen Towels
I’m Susan from Bite Sized Biggie, hosting this week. I work with a small team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable.
Here are 3 recent posts we’ve shared that I think you’ll love!
How to Respond when they Hate your Gift
An Entire Photography Lesson in One Image
Now let’s look at what YOU have been up to. I can’t wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Bite Size Biggie | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts| Pieces By Polly
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- First, we’d love it if you pinned the image above of KITCHEN PROJECT Ideas!
- In order to make it easier for other partiers to find your post, link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for another great party!
Kids Activities Blog says
Hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!
Thank you so much for featuring my pantry makeover!! And for hosting:)
Journa Ramirez says
This party is full of great ideas! We love to link up here. Hugs, Journa – http://www.lollyjane.com