It’s September!!! This is my favorite time of year, school is in, the leaves are changing, cooler weather is here and it’s the start of fall! I love fall so very much. Pumpkins are my favorite thing about fall, I love eating it and I love decorating with it. Here are some great pumpkin recipes and crafts to get you in the mood for fall!
Time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic! And be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- We’d love it if you pinned the Pumpkin Recipes Crafts and party ideas image above!
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Maria Johnson says
That’s very cool!
Thank you for hosting..another awesome party. I feel so blessed to be able to join you.
I am thrilled to be part of the feature. xo Lisa S