I spent months testing cheesecake recipes and have to say I’m pretty darn good at it. This Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake recipe tastes just like the one from Cheesecake Factory.
It’s got a graham cracker crust, luscious cheesecake swirled with whole blueberries, and it’s topped with mousse and white chocolate shavings. And if that’s not enough I highly recommend serving it with whipped cream.
What You need to Make Knock Off Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
I’ve broken the ingredients up into the different parts of the cake.
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 (about 1.5 C) packs of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 C Margarine (melted)
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 1 C Frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
Super important: if you want it to be good you MUST wait for the cream cheese and eggs to come to room temp.
Don’t bother using light or fake cream cheese unless you have high quality artisan cream cheese use Philadelphia cream cheese the taste is worth the extra fat, cost, and time.
For the Mousse
- 1-8 oz pkg Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1-8oz pkg Cool Whip (Thawed)
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 squares almond bark or white chocolate thawed.
How to Make Cheesecake Factory’s Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
Make sure you you follow the steps and add things in the right order it makes a difference. And I know I said it above but allowing all the ingredients to come to room temperature makes a huge difference.
- Cook blueberries, 1/4C sugar and cornstarch until thick. Cool
- Break up the graham crackers (I like to stick them in a ziplock and mush).
- Melt the butter and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press them into a springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Add eggs one by one until combined.
- Pour half of mixture into springform pan.
- Add blueberry mixture and top with remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Swirl with a knife being careful not to touch the bottom crust.
- Bake in at 300F with steam for 1 hour and 15 minutes (until outside is set but inside is still jiggly). Heat a dish while preheating the oven and pour hot water in the dish when you stick the cheesecake in.
- Let cool in the oven with door closed for at least 2 hours
- Mix remaining pack of cream cheese, vanilla and sugar. Whip in cool whip to form the mousse.
- Using a potato peeler make white chocolate curls.
- Spread mousse over cooled cheesecake and top with chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours I think overnight is best, the texture and taste are much better when it’s colder
- Cut with a knife rinsed with hot water between each slice
You can put whipped cream on the cake but I regretted doing that because I thought it looked way prettier without it. So next time I’d just have it on the side. There are a lot of steps but it’s all pretty easy and way cheaper than paying 7$ a slice at cheesecake factory. Plus it looks so stinking impressive.
What flavor cheesecake should I try next?
You also may like: