This Oreo cheesecake recipe is so good. I spent a lot of time perfecting cheesecake and this Oreo version may be my favorite!
I had a ton of people asking for the recipe for this Oreo cheesecake inspired by Cheesecake Factory’s Oreo Dream Extreme, so here it is.
I cannot stress enough that you need to let your ingredients come to room temperature. Let me know if you try it. Enjoy.
Oreo Cheesecake Crust Ingredients
- 1 1/2 (about 1.5 C) packs of chocolate graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 C Butter (melted)
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese (use philidephia and make sure it’s room temp or it won’t turn out)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 3 Eggs (room temp)
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 15-20 Oreos chopped
- Chocolate Topping (for ice cream)
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temp (this will take 2-3 hours). Don’t skip this step.
- Break up the graham crackers (I like to stick them in a ziplock and mush).
- Melt the butter and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press them into a springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Add eggs one by one until combined.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into springform pan.
- Sprinkle a third of the oreos.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of cream cheese mix and oreo two more times then top with the rest of the cream cheese mix. Reserve a 1/3 of the oreos for the top.
- Heat a dish while preheating the oven and pour hot water in the dish when you stick the cheesecake in. Bake at 300F with steam for 1 hour and 15 minutes (until outside is set but inside is still jiggly).
- Let cool in the oven with door closed for at least 2 hours
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours I think overnight is best, the texture and taste are much better when it’s colder
- Top with oreos and drizzle chocolate topping before serving.
- Cut with a knife rinsed with hot water between each slice
So it looks like I’m still totally cheesecake obsessed. I know what I’m trying next, Lemon curd swirled cheesecake with a blueberry topping or maybe I’ll do raspberry since we already did blueberries.
If you liked this oreo cheesecake recipe you might also like these:
How to make the BEST Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
This Oven Fried Chicken recipe is just as crisp and tastes as good as deep fried!
The BEST fabric face mask pattern and it’s free and easy
Cheesecake Factory brown bread copcycat recipe. Yes it does tastes exactly the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Wow! That looks REALLY good! *drools*
Fabulous way to combine two of my favorite things! Thanks…
Wetzel Family says
Wow!! This looks delicious :) Thanks for sharing!!!
DOEHLER DAYS says
This looks dangerously delicious! :)
Okay, this looks delicious and I don’t even like cheesecake! Thanks so much for sharing at Merry Monday this week!
It looks really tasty! Well, I ‘m fasting and I’m looking for deserts that do not contain milk -and dairy products- or eggs, do you have any suggestions?
All of mine have eggs too but you might be able to substitute Ener-G for eggs in a cookie recipe!
This looks DELISH!! I love it all….cheesecake, oreos….YUM
I do and I don’t need this…you know what I mean? haha. Looks like perfection!
Cynthia Rusincovitch says
This cheesecake would probably be gone in a short period of time if it ended up around me. Looks amazing! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Jeanne Grunert says
Oh this looks decadent. Simply decadent. Now I have to make it. Thanks for sharing your recipe on the #HomeMattersParty
Thanks for sharing!!!! How much water do you add to the pan in the oven?
about 1 Cup I’d say
Jen Kennedy says
What size of spring form pan do you use?
I use a 9.5 inch pan but I think anything from 8-10 would work great
This is 10 years late, but I wanted you to know that I printed out this Oreo cheesecake recipe way back in 2010. It was the first dessert I ever made and I still enjoy making it. It’s won top prize at a friend’s (very low key haha) bake off, served at a dear friend’s baby shower, and has helped celebrate many birthdays! A very belated thank you for this great recipe!
oh my gosh I love it! thanks so much for taking the time to tell me definitely made my day!