This Oreo cheesecake recipe is so good. I spent a lot of time perfecting cheesecake and this Oreo version may be my favorite!
I had a ton of people asking for the recipe for this Oreo cheesecake inspired by Cheesecake Factory’s Oreo Dream Extreme, so here it is.
I cannot stress enough that you need to let your ingredients come to room temperature. Let me know if you try it. Enjoy.
- 1 1/2 (about 1.5 C) packs of chocolate graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/3 C Butter (melted)
Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 3-8 oz pkgs Cream Cheese (use philidephia and make sure it’s room temp or it won’t turn out)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 3 Eggs (room temp)
- 3 Tbls Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 15-20 Oreos chopped
- Chocolate Topping (for ice cream)
- Bring cream cheese and eggs to room temp (this will take 2-3 hours). Don’t skip this step.
- Break up the graham crackers (I like to stick them in a ziplock and mush).
- Melt the butter and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press them into a springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined.
- Add eggs one by one until combined.
- Pour 1/3 of mixture into springform pan.
- Sprinkle a third of the oreos.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of cream cheese mix and oreo two more times then top with the rest of the cream cheese mix. Reserve a 1/3 of the oreos for the top.
- Heat a dish while preheating the oven and pour hot water in the dish when you stick the cheesecake in. Bake at 300F with steam for 1 hour and 15 minutes (until outside is set but inside is still jiggly).
- Let cool in the oven with door closed for at least 2 hours
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours I think overnight is best, the texture and taste are much better when it’s colder
- Top with oreos and drizzle chocolate topping before serving.
- Cut with a knife rinsed with hot water between each slice
So it looks like I’m still totally cheesecake obsessed. I know what I’m trying next, Lemon curd swirled cheesecake with a blueberry topping or maybe I’ll do raspberry since we already did blueberries.
If you liked this oreo cheesecake recipe you might also like these:
How to make the BEST Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
This Oven Fried Chicken recipe is just as crisp and tastes as good as deep fried!
The BEST fabric face mask pattern and it’s free and easy
Cheesecake Factory brown bread copcycat recipe. Yes it does tastes exactly the same!