Make this white bean dip recipe perfect for dipping veggies in at a party!
It looks so basic but I’m telling you this Cannaleni bean dip is amazing. It’s so good that I’ll eat load of veggies with this stuff no problem and that’s saying something.
Sure I love my dips (ahem, spinach artichoke and buffalo chicken and guacamole), but I really have to work to get my veggies. Even then I’m always trying to find more ways to trick myself into eating more vegetables.
My mom made this veggie dip for one of the parties earlier this year and I totally gobbled it up.
I can prep a whole munch of veggies on Sunday whip up a batch of dip and eat it all week. It totally satisfies the salty snacker in me.
White Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 Can white beans (like cannaleni) drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
Blend it up in a food processor and enjoy. Yup it’s that easy
What to Eat with White Bean Dip
My favorite veggies are blanched (boiled for a 3-5 minutes) green beans, and asparagus and raw carrots .
But we’ve also served it with peppers, jicama, celery, cuccs and blanched broccoli, whatever veggies you like really would totally work.
Don’t tell me but the dip is yummy with all your favorite carbs. Yes you can totally dip tortilla chips, pita chips, pita bread, crostini, pretzels and all those goodies in it too!
More Delicious Appetizer Recipes
- World’s Best Guacamole – the secret ingredient and special prep technique really push it over the top
- EASY Spinach Artichoke Dip – another great crock pot option my husbands co-workers always request we bring this to the holiday party.
- Delicious Bean Dip – this is actually just homemade refried beans but trust me they are magical. Creamy and rich and served with chips they are the best. You can layer them in a 7 layer dip or serve them warm like I do as a dip on their own.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – its just as easy and throwing everything into the crock pot but the flavor that comes out is amazing
- Cowboy Caviar – a light refreshing mix of beans, corn and avocado perfect for serving with chips
You May Also Like:
How to make easy professional looking chocolate covered strawberries.
The most comfortable face mask. Easy Origami template.
BEST Crock Pot Corned Beef Roast recipe.
Yummiest Guacamole recipe with a secret ingredient.
My trick to how to professionally hem knits on a regular sewing machine.