As the weather gets cooler I figured I should share some of my favorite, cozy, easy peasy, recipes. One of my favs if BBQ ribs in the crock pot. And the bonus is we get yummy BBQ Leftover Soup the next day. I just buy the pork cheapo ones (here they’re like 1.99 a pound in one of those big packs).
Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe
● 1 big pack of ribs, I cut them into sections of two ribs to make it easier to fit.
● Put them in the crock pot sprinkle a good amount of salt and pepper.
● Pour 1/2 cup of water.
● The time is flexible but low for 8-ish hours high for 5-ish hours (just pick what time you got and if it’s most of the day low if it’s half the day high).
● I drain the liquids and dump in about half a bottle of BBQ sauce.
● Let it soak in for 30 minutes and serve. (I like to serve it with roasted potatoes and whatever veggie is in season)
p.s. I love the crock pot liners, makes clean up a cinch.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.