I’m sitting outside typing this up. I’ve been here reading all afternoon after a absolutely delicious anniversary brunch at Grand America (I’ll be posting picture on Instagram). But I’m stuffed so typing this up has been a little hard since NOTHING sounds good haha.
My insta round up from the last month:
- Snap fun! See my full re-cap here
- Behind the scenes sewing for my Etsy Shop
- Kicked off a photoaday challenge (feel free to join in if you want the tag is #rgrphotoaday and you can see the prompt list under my pictures at @raegunramblings )
- Aquarium fun with the lovely Debra from Housewife Eclectic
- Great reminder from Carolina from 30 Minute Crafts to give proper credit with using and referencing Pinterest
- I couldn’t control my Potter geekiness and made yet another Harry Potter Gryffindor baby outfit
- Happy mail! Books and new bookmarks. If you see me in person ask me for one I got them to share! I may have ahem 500.
- I joined in on Kid’s Clothes Week. Wimpily but I gave it a go non-the-less
- Hanging out with the nieces, and mini housewife eclectic and my sis before the very awesome Robin LaFevers book signing
But before you leave I have Two Giveaways to share with you. They both have kinda low entries so your odds of winning are super high. And for both all you have to do is leave a comment to enter and there are a bunch of ways you can get bonus entries to up your odds.
- Enter to win a free massage from Massage Envy. Yup you read that right!
- And for my bookish friends enter to win a copy of Reboot by Amy Tintera. A fast paced, action filled ya novel that’s great for those who loved The Hunger Games and Divergent!
On the menu for this week…
|Day||Main Meal||Goals (Veggies, Whole Grain, Fish)|
|Sunday||Salad (if we’re hungry)||Grains and nuts: pasta |
Veggies: Zuccs, Salad
|Monday||Mushroom Soup in bread bowls|