1) Meatball Poppers 2) Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers 3) Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies 4) Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Skins 5) Chicken Pie Pockets 6) Jalapeno Popper Dip 7) Lil Smokies Wraps 8) Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches 9) Homemade Soft Pretzels 10)Onion Dip Recipe
Hi! It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
It still seems to be super cold through out the US, so naturally nice hot and warm food looks so yummy and good to me :).
Here is what our fabulous hosts have been up to lately:
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.