The weather is getting warmer and it is time to start thinking about how to keep cool instead of how to keep warm. Check out these delicious Ice Cream recipes and fun crafts to keep your summer cool and fun!
No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream
Yogurt Dipped Strawberry Fruit Bars
Amazing No Church Ice Cream Recipes
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Housewife Eclectic | Coral and Co.! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
* Backyard Fairy Garden * Recycled Fairy Garden* Fun Tips To Get Outside* Kids Hiking Tips*
- We’d love it if you pinned the Ice Cream image above!
- Now it’s time for the party!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply