Hi, it’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple. I’m so glad to be hosting once again this week!
Easter is one of my favorite months. I love decorating and creating things for it. Mostly because by the time it comes around I’m ready for spring and warm weather and bright colors! Here are some of my favorite Easter crafts.
* Carrot and Dirt Pudding Cup * Paper Straw Egg * Easter Egg Pillow * Paper Plate Easter Animals *
- We’d love it if you pinned the Easter Crafts and Foods Round-up above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Leave a Reply