This week’s host is Summer, from Sumo’s Sweet Stuff.
I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year! I still can’t really believe that it is 2014. We had a great break, and I’m not ready for my kids to start back to school tomorrow. I’ve sorta been loving the no schedule thing we’ve had going. I haven’t done a whole lot over the holidays, but I did share this delicious recipe for Frozen Hot Chocolate that you’ll want to pin. It is great year round! I also shared a Last Minute Neighbor Gift, but really, it is a great little gift to give to anyone for whatever the occasion!
New Years is all about reflecting back, as well as looking forward. We’re all filled with high hopes and new goals, and it’s sort of a refreshing time of year to kick start whatever’s been on our minds. This week I decided to feature some great ideas to move forward this New Years with whatever your goals and resolutions may be.
New Years Resolutions Printable – 3 Easy Ways to Make and Keep Resolutions – Saving Money A Week At A Time in 2014 – Planning a Productive 2014 – 100 Little Things to Do in 2014 Printable – After Holiday Fat Melting Workout – Healthy Breakfast Bowl – Five Benefits to Writing Down Your Goals + Printable – Printable Planner – Five Goal Setting Resources – Goal Setting 101
All of your hosts reflected back on some of their top posts from 2013, so I’m sharing each of our most popular posts of last year.
Now let’s get this party started! Remember, linking up to one of our parties gets you seen on all four!
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.