It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Hi again, it’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Drink Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Thanks for featuring my Fruity Pink Lemonade recipe this week!
Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for featuring my Frosted Lemonade recipe this week!
Totally the Bomb says
That Pink Lemonade just jumps off the page. Thanks for another great party!
Kids Activities Blog says
Love stopping by here every week to exchange ideas! Thanks for hosting!
How to Nest for Less says
Good Morning! Dropping by to leave my Gooey Butter Cookie Recipe. Thanks for hosting!
Everyday Victories says
That Southern Fruit Tea looks so refreshing. Thank you for hosting!
3 Boys and a Dog says
Hope everyone is having a great Holiday! Stopping by to share my 10 Killer Cooking Hacks! Great Party!
Almost Supermom says
That Captain America Drink is a sure winner! Wonderful party!
Felissa @Two Little Cavaliers says
Happy Independence Day! Dropping off 25 Iced Tea Recipes for the occasion!
Ann @On Sutton Place says
Thank you for featuring my banana cream popsicles this week!
Sarah Marturano says
Thanks for featuring my probiotic drink recipe!
Anjanette @MommaYoung says
Thank you for hosting! Great features!