Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of Copycat Recipes!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Totally the Bomb says
Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting.
Kids Activities Blog says
Sharing with your party this week my post on Washi Tape Crafts. Thanks for hosting!
She Saved says
Thanks for another party this week! Hope you’re enjoying it too!
Almost Supermom says
First time joining your party in ages! Thanks for hosting!
yay glad you’re back!
Everyday Victories says
Love joining your party this week. Thanks for hosting!
Amee Cantagallo says
thanks for hosting
Stacie S-H says
These recipes are so perfect and I pinned this post on Pinterest. We are moving sometime this summer to a middle-of-nowhere place where all my favorite restaurants will be too far to go without careful planning :( Def. going to make some of these recipes to help me not miss my favorite eats so much!
Stephanie Manley says
What a great assortment of copycat recipes! I can’t wait to pin some of these.
PAUL BODOVSKY says
I WANT RECIPE FOR PANERA BREAD’S DISCONTINUED “PECAN ROLL” IF YOU HAVE WILL YOU PLZ. EMAIL? THANKS PAUL
That sounds good. We don’t have Panera’s here but I bet that is delish.