- Make Your Own Watercolors from Crafting in the Rain
- Make Just 3 Rice Krispie Treats by Grits and Giggles
- How to Make an I’m Bored Box from Mother’s Home
- Melted Crayon Christmas Ornaments from Upstate Ramblings
- Personalized Game Pieces from Kids Activities Blog
- Flying Snake Art from Kids Activities Blog
- Summer Inspired Printable Sewing Cards by MollyMooCrafts
- Make Loom Bands wtihout a Loom by A Typical English Home
- Make a Giant Outdoor Water Bed with My Frugal Adventures
- Free Felt Finger Puppet Patterns at Felt with Love Design
- DIY Backyard TeePee from Modern Muse
- Sea Animal Handprint Art by Mabey She Made It
- Fruit Loop Planes and Cars from Keeping It Simple
- Sticky Note Art from Pieces by Polly
- DIY Pallet Lemonade Stand from Making the World Cuter
- Light-Up Harry Potter Wand from Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been playing along with Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings during her Happy Harry Potter Series and have posted several fun projects and giveaways, both Potter-themed and otherwise. Check out my blog for these recent activities:
DIY Accio Books Book Tote – Harry Potter Inspired Deathly Hallows Gryffindor Quilt – Harry Potter Inspired Hufflepuff Golden Snitch Quilt – Paper Airplanes and Rockets Quilt
- We’d love it if you pinned the Boredom Busters Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your
readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!