It’s like freaking Harry Potter Christmas around here guys. I mean every morning I go and check the blogs of those awesome bloggers who have signed up to post today as a part of the Happy Harry Potter series and with each click it’s like another amazing present. Today is no exception!
This first project has me squeeling in delight when I opened my web browser. Are they the CUTEST EVER??? I mean giant Harry, Ron, and Hermione clothespins. I die. seriously they are killing me with their cuteness. Best yet they are totally not that hard to make. Go get check out the tutorial from Tried & True.
Polly from Pieces by Polly is back this time posting on Shannon Fabrics Blog. She made the most amazing skirt using Shannon’s awesome cuddle suede fabric. Isn’t this Magical Wand Skirt amazing? I’m seriously in love. I think I need one for myself. Goodness my things to craft list has grown significantly since this series started!!
You guys, Katie from Clark’s Condensed is a genius! She created a Butterbeer Creamsicle Recipe! Genius right? They look so good, I can’t wait to whip up a batch.
Last year Debra and I had tiny babies and we dressed them up as baby potters you might remember Teddy Potter and what I call THE CUTEST PICTURES OF ALL TIME. This year we’re back with our toddlers who’s sleeping sometimes has us thinking they are more like Death Eaters or mischievious House Elves. Either way go over to Housewife Eclectic to see all the pictures and read great tips on how to do Baby Cosplay (Debra has taken her cute little girl to lots of Comic Cons already).
And just in case you didn’t catch my post from earlier today I want you to see it because I LOVE how it turned out. It’s a Hogwarts Textbook skirt. Inspired by Year 3’s classes because I needed to include The Monster Book of Monsters right? It’s a pretty easy project I hope you try it out.
- The September Book Box from Appraising Pages (includes a shirt by Appraising Pages Shop and 3-5 feminine home, beauty, and fashion items)
- I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good Necklace from Book Sphere
- Marauders Map Stacking Mugs from A Bird in the Hand Crafts
- 25$ Shop Credit (for in stock items) from Tiny Book Town (super cute bookish jewelry pictured Narnia book necklace and Mystery and Adventure necklace)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace, Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, and Golden Snitch Ornament (any house colors) from Pieces by Polly
- 40$ Shop Credit from Rae Gun (pictured above House Elf Apron, Hogwart’s House Tie Necklace, Make Love Not Horcruxes Bag but anything in the shop is available)
- 20$ Amazon.com gift card!
- The August Owl Crate from Owl Crate (this will include an upbeat mystery novel, as well as a bunch of items paying homage to literature’s most-loved detectives)
Enter the giveaway with the rafflecopter widget below. Just reload if you don’t see it or click here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let’s connect! You can also find me hanging out here.
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Vicki Sianez says
Your blog is so much fun, especially the Harry Potter posts! I really love your book reviews and book suggestions as well. Keep up the good work!
Vicki Sianez says
I love everything about Harry Potter, the books, the movies and the fandom.
Everything posted is so adorable and very crafty–there are some hugely talented people out there!