I love how Harry Potter touches all aspects of life. Whether you’re sitting in class, looking for your car keys, or battling off Dementors these DIYs are perfect for you.
We’ve got Harry Potter School supplies, home decor and stuff even us mamas can get behind.
I’m totally a key station type of girl and this one She’s Crafty made is amazing. I adore that she put the unlocking spell on this great decorative sign that holds all the keys in place. Learn how to make your own DIY Alohomora Harry Potter Key Holder.
Always be prepared! As you work on perfecting your patrons charm make sure you’ve always got your DIY Dementor Attack Emergency Kit on you. Isn’t this just the cutest idea? Find the full tutorial for the pouch along with the printable Dementos Wraps over at Pieces by Polly.
After a long day at your desk and fending off dementors curl up with your current read and these amazing Printable Harry Potter Hogwarts House Bookmarks. You might remember the amazing bookmarks Artsy Fartsy Mama Lindsay made last year and I’m so excited to see her continuing the tradition.
Don’t forget about the giveaway!
Enter to win this amazing prize pack by using the widget below or click hereif the widget isn’t loading. Make sure to check back as new ways to enter will be added throughout the series!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This year’s Happy Harry Potter giveaway winner will give a fun package including:
- $50 Amazon.com gift card
- Make Love Not Horcruxes Book Bag and Custom Hogwarts House Tie Necklace from Rae Gun Shop
- Bookish Swag from CrateJoy which has loads of HP and fandom related subscription boxes.
- Four Stunning Harry Potter Printables from Sisters What!
- The Unofficial Guide to Crafting the World of Harry Potter Book
- Wizard School quilt for Harry Potter fans oversized throw size from Pieces by Polly
Want More? See hundreds of Harry Potter recipes, craft ideas and more from years of the series and more!