Once of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is make homemade Christmas ornaments. It’s so fun to create them and it’s a great family activity too! The majority of these Christmas ornament ideas are easy enough that everyone in the family can make them.
Now it’s time for the party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Homemade Christmas Ornaments image above!
Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
JOIN THE COOL KIDS
Get quick and easy recipes + crafts straight to your inbox!
Happy Thanksgiving! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Thank you for hosting the party. Happy Thanksgiving!